What Information We Collect About You and How We Collect It
We collect several types of information from and about you when you use our Services, including:
– Information that you provide to us when you create an account or profile on our Services, including your name, email address, age, gender, photo, and other information you may choose to provide;
– Information that you provide to us when you communicate with us via our Services, include through customer support channels, feedback forms, or chat features;
– Information that we collect as you access and use our Services, including device information (such as your hardware model and operating system), log files (such as your browser type and the date/time of your request), cookies and similar technologies (as described below), usage data (such as the features you use and actions you take on our Services), and location data if you have enabled location-based features;
– Information that we collect from third parties, including social media platforms on which you may maintain an account (such as Facebook, Google, or Twitter); and
– Information that we derive from the information described above, including aggregated and/or de-identified information.
How We Use Your Information
We may use the information we collect about you for a variety of purposes, including:
To provide, operate, maintain, improve, personalize, customize, support and market our Services;
To understand how you access and use our Services;
For research and development purposes, including to conduct surveys and analytics about your use of our Services;
To communicate with you, including to provide customer support and respond to your requests, inquiries, comments or concerns;
To manage our relationship with you, including by providing notices (for example, in the event we discontinue a particular feature of our Services);
For security and safety purposes, including to help detect and prevent fraud or other malicious activity;
As required by law or regulatory requirements; and/or
With your consent.
Cookies and Similar Tracking Technologies
Most web browsers are set to accept cookies by default. If you prefer, you can usually choose to set your browser to remove or reject cookies. Keep in mind that if you choose to remove or reject cookies, this could affect the availability and functionality of our Services.
How We Share Your Information
We may share the information we collect about you as described below:
– With vendors, service providers, contractors and other third parties who support our business (including by maintaining and hosting our Services, processing payments for goods or services purchased through our Services, send marketing or other communications on our behalf, providing customer service, analytics, and conducting research);
– In connection with a merger, acquisition, bankruptcy or sale of assets;
– With law enforcement officials, government authorities or other third parties as required by law or regulatory requirements; and/or
– With your consent.
Your Choices and Rights Regarding Your Information
You may have certain rights under applicable law with respect to your information, including the right to access, correct, delete or receive a copy of certain information we hold about you. You may also be able to limit our use of some of your information. If you would like to exercise any of these rights or request more information about our compliance with data protection laws, please contact us at the address provided below.
We may need to request specific information from you to help us confirm your identity and ensure your right to access or delete your information. This is a security measure to ensure that personal information is not disclosed to any person who has no right to receive it. We may also contact you to ask you for further information in relation to your request.
How To Contact Us
– Email: [email protected]